DNeasy PowerLyzer Microbial Kit
- Rapidly purifies DNA from microbial cultures in 20 minutes
- Optimized for use with bead based homogenizers such as the PowerLyzer® 24
- Yields high quality DNA up to 50 kb plus that is ready for PCR, restriction digests and other downstream applications
- Isolates DNA from yeast, fungi, Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria
- No hazardous organic solvents or enzymes required
The PowerLyzer® UltraClean® Microbial DNA Isolation kit is designed to isolate high quality genomic DNA from 1.8 ml of microbial culture. A variety of microorganisms including bacterial spores and fungal types have been tested successfully with this kit.
The principal of this kit is to lyse the microorganisms by a combination of heat, detergent, and mechanical force against specialized beads. The cells are lysed using our specially designed PowerLyzer® 24 bead based homogenizer. The released DNA is then bound to a silica spin filter, washed and the DNA is recovered in certified DNA-free Tris buffer. The PowerLyzer® UltraClean® Microbial DNA Isolation Kit requires our PowerLyzer® 24 homogenizer for maximum cell lysis efficiency.
|Items||Ref. No.||Package||Price ex. VAT||VAT|
|12255-S||On request||21 %|